Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wednesday photo days

woo hoo!  http://www.katebushnews.com/ has linked me to their page.  so where ever you are from, Hello!!!




Kate is my hero.

I like this story.  maybe not true, but does show how Kate is seen.  on her terms...:

 Kate’s prolonged absence from the fold gave rise to a number of rumours. Perhaps the sweetest of these - literally as well as figuratively - was a story about a visit of some EMI executives to Kate’s country retreat. It’s claimed that the singer boldly announced, “Here’s what I’ve been working on,” before producing some cakes from her oven. In a 2005 interview, however, Kate denied this ever happened. “I don’t know where that came from. I thought that was quite funny actually. It presents me as this homely creature, which is all right, isn’t it?”




2 comments:

photo wednesday

photo wednesday

Total Pageviews